My Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My First Post!


I want to get a My American Girl doll.  I want to get her because she looks like me! I have been doing chores around the house hoping to get her SOON!


And I also want to get the doll scooter and the blue glasses for her.  I have Samantha, Molly, and Anna.  I have another "Molly" doll that I bought from an antique store but someone cut her hair!! Who would do that?? I also have a "Dolls of Faith" doll named Violet Traville and a couple of Madam Alexander dolls.. My Mom had her friend build me a doll house for my AG dolls.  It is big! And its my favorite color purple! I love the blogs I have been seeing about AG dolls!

9 comments:

  1. I love your photos!I am your second follower.:DGood luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have four siblings who have a blog and they would love to follow your blog!Your blog is really good!Caelen was my first follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooooooooooo much for being my 10th follower!I have been waiting for 10th forever!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sister lilac said go on your blog and be your follower I love blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth! Welcome to the blog world(I got that from Caelen)!
    Wow!!! This is your first blog,and you already have pics! *Lucky*
    Well,I am going to follow your blog! I have two blogs,my first blog is MyAmericanGirlJournal,and my scond blog is Our Life. My first blog I'm not really posting on beacause my next post is my 100th! I want to do something special for it;). My second blog is Our Life,and I share it with some other girls. I have been posting on that a lot;). I hope you visit some time;).
    Bye!
    **GOD Bless**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also,love the background from The Cutest Blog on The Block! I was maybe going to start a new blog with that background ,and name it that;).
    Love your blog! I will be on here a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahhhh just found your blog .. I LOVE the house you have for your girls .. Way KEWL ..

    TracAn

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this blog i have a blog to its called www.kyliesamericangirldollfun.blogspot.com\.

    ReplyDelete